FORYSTEK & PARTNERZY is a law firm that has been operating since 1997, specialising in the provision of comprehensive legal services to large businesses, with a special focus on listed companies, banks, and financial institutions.
Thanks of Quarterly Private Law
14 December 2016
Editorial of Quarterly Private Law, respected in legal writings circles, thanked Józef FORYSTEK attorney-at-law for preparing review of scientific publication, which appeared in the periodical.
Warsaw International Media Summit
17 October 2016
We inform, that representatives of our Law Firm have the pleasure to participation in 9 edition of Warsaw International Media Summit works, which coming to end last Thursday.
Victory in precedent case at Court of Justice of the European Union
13 October 2016
We are satisfied, that we may inform about favourable verdict of Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxemburg, which obtained by our Law Firm for Client.
Our Law Firm has started to work on preparing communes to centralization of VAT
11 October 2016
We intend to provide our Clients with the following service:
1. drawing up the orders with regards to centralize the rules of tax settlement in commune and its budgetary units, including instructions for those who deal with tax settlement;
2. amending tax return forms;
3. analyzing contracts in relation to the emergence of VAT obligation;
4. preparing applications for individual interpretations in order to confirm key aspects of the implementation of the consolidated settlements;
5. ad hoc support to the commune in the implementation of centralization procedures.
Restoration of Polish citizenship
10 October 2016
In recent days, in precedent case our Law Firm has obtained the decision of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration to reinstatement Polish citizenship for our client, who was born as a Polish citizen, then as a minor - he has been deprived of citizenship due to the change of nationality by his father. The case was run by team composed of Tomasz Pigiel legal consuel and Józef Forystek attorney at law.
We provide a full range of services that meet the needs of modern business trading. Through a continuously expanding network of associated law firms we ensure legal support for international transactions in compliance with most international legal systems.